Inhomogeneous perturbations and stability analysis of the Einstein static universe in \(f(R,T)\) gravity
- 67 Downloads
The purpose of this paper is to analyze the existence of static stable Einstein universe using inhomogeneous linear perturbations in the context of \(f(R,T)\) gravity (\(R\) and \(T\) denote the scalar curvature and trace of the stress-energy tensor, respectively). The static and perturbed field equations are constructed for perfect fluid parameterized by linear equation of state parameter. We obtain solutions manifesting the Einstein static state by considering peculiar \(f(R,T)\) forms for vanishing and non-vanishing conservation of the stress-energy tensor. It is observed that stable static Einstein regions exist for both closed as well as open FLRW universe models for an appropriate choice of parameters. We conclude that this theory is efficient for presenting such cosmological solutions leading to emergent universe scenario.
KeywordsEinstein universe Stability analysis \(f(R,T)\) gravity
One (AW) of us would like to thank the Higher Education Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan for its financial support through the Indigenous Ph.D. 5000 Fellowship Program Phase-II, Batch-III.
- Ade, P.A.R., et al.: Astron. Astrophys. 594, A13 (2016) Google Scholar
- Alvarenga, F.G., et al.: J. Mod. Phys. 04, 130 (2013) Google Scholar
- Barrow, J.D., et al.: Class. Quantum Gravity 20, L155 (2003) Google Scholar
- Capozziello, S.: Int. J. Mod. Phys. D 483, 11 (2002) Google Scholar
- Jamil, M., Momeni, D., Myrzakulov, R.: Chin. Phys. Lett. 29, 109801 (2012) Google Scholar
- Sharif, M., Ikram, A.: Eur. Phys. J. Plus 26, 1750084 (2019) Google Scholar
- Sharif, M., Waseem, A.: Eur. Phys. J. C 50, 78 (2018b) Google Scholar
- Sharif, M., Waseem, A.: Eur. Phys. J. Plus 133, 160 (2018d) Google Scholar
- Sharif, M., Rani, S., Myrzakulov, R.: Eur. Phys. J. Plus 128, 123 (2013) Google Scholar