Kaluza-Klein dark energy model in Lyra manifold in the presence of massive scalar field
- 27 Downloads
In this investigation we intend to study the dynamics of an anisotropic dark energy cosmological model in the presence of a massive scalar field in a modified Riemannian manifold proposed by Lyra (Math. Z. 54:52, 1951) in the background of a five dimensional Kaluza-Klein space time. We solve the Einstein field equations using some physically significant conditions and present a deterministic dark energy cosmological model. We use here the time dependent displacement vector field of the Lyra manifold. All the dynamical parameters of the model, namely, average Hubble parameter, anisotropy parameter, equation of state parameter, dark energy density, deceleration parameter and statefinders are evaluated for our model and their physical relevance to modern cosmology is discussed in detail.
KeywordsKaluza-Klein model DE model Lyra manifold Massive scalar meson field
The authors are very much grateful to the reviewer for constructive comments which certainly improved the quality and presentation of the paper.
Compliance with ethical standards
The authors declare that they have no potential conflict and will abide by the ethical standards of this journal.
- Kaluza, T.: Sitz. Preuss. Akad. Wiss. Phys.-Math. Kl. 1, 966 (1921) Google Scholar
- Rao, V.U.M., et al.: Prespacetime J. 6, 596 (2015) Google Scholar
- Reddy, D.R.K., Aditya, Y.: Int. J. Phys.: Stud. Res. 1(1), 43 (2018) Google Scholar
- Santhi, M.V., et al.: Afr. Rev. Phys. 11, 0029 (2016a) Google Scholar
- Wesson, P.S.: Astron. Astrophys. 119, 1 (1983) Google Scholar