Compulsive Sexual Behavior as an Impulse Control Disorder: Awaiting Field Studies Data
Letter to the Editor
- 43 Downloads
- Black Dog Institute. (n.d.). Bipolar disorder symptoms. Retrieved from https://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/docs/default-source/factsheets/symptoms-of-bipolar-disorder.pdf?sfvrsn=6.
- Braun-Harvey, D., & Vigorito, M. A. (2016). Treating out of control sexual behavior: Rethinking sex addiction. New York: Springer.Google Scholar
- Kraus, S. W., Krueger, R. B., Briken, P., First, M. B., Stein, D. J., Kaplan, M. S., … Reed, G. M. (2018). Compulsive sexual behaviour disorder in the ICD-11 [Letter to the Editor]. World Psychiatry, 17, 109–110. https://doi.org/10.1002/wps.20499.
- Ley, D. J. (2018). Compulsive sexual behavior disorder in ICD-11. Psychology Today. Retrieved https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/women-who-stray/201801/compulsive-sexual-behavior-disorder-in-icd-11.
- Oxford University Press. (2018). Compulsive. Retrieved from https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/thesaurus/compulsive.
- Walton, M. T. (2017). Sexhavior cycle [Theoretical model]. School of Psychology and Behavioural Science, University of New England, Armidale, Australia.Google Scholar
- Walton, M. T., Bhullar, N., & Lykins, A. D. (2018a). Self-reported hypersexuality: Relationship status, sexual interests, and behaviors as predictors of increased masturbation. Manuscript in preparation.Google Scholar
- Walton, M. T., Bhullar, N., & Lykins, A. D. (2018b). Two participants’ written responses in an online study that pre-screens individuals for hypersexuality and explores the validity of the Sexhavior Cycle. Unpublished raw data related to the PhD Candidature of M. T. Walton at the School of Psychology and Behavioural Science, University of New England, Armidale, Australia.Google Scholar
- Walton, M. T., Cantor, J. M., Bhullar, N., & Lykins, A. D. (2017b). Response to commentaries: Recognizing hypersexuality as a psychosexual behavioral problem and advancing the sexhavior cycle of hypersexuality. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 46, 2279–2287. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10508-017-1111-5.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Walton, M. T., Cantor, J. M., Bhullar, N., & Lykins, A. D. (2018c). A latent profile analysis of features associated with self-reported hypersexuality. Manuscript in preparation.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018