A normalized projection-based group decision-making method with heterogeneous decision information and application to software development effort assessment
- 173 Downloads
Group decision-making (GDM) is regarded as a main part of modern decision science. The aim of this paper is to develop a GDM method with heterogeneous decision information: real number, interval data and intuitionistic fuzzy number. The basic framework was based on the TOPSIS (technique for order preference by similarity to ideal solution) technique, in which the separations were based on a new normalized projection measure. There were no transformations and aggregations of different information representations in this model. The ranking of alternatives was based on original decision information. An experimental analysis was performed in order to illustrate the practicability, feasibility and validity of method introduced in this paper. In the end of this study, future research directions were suggested.
KeywordsGroup decision-making Heterogeneous decision information Normalized projection TOPSIS technique Software development effort assessment
The author is very grateful to the editors and reviewers for their constructive comments and suggestions that have led to an improved version of this paper. This work was supported in part by the Young Creative Talents Project from Department of Education of Guangdong Province (No. 2016KQNCX064) and Project of Enhancing School with Innovation of Guangdong Ocean University (No. GDOU2017052802).
No potential conflict of interest was reported by the author.
- 6.Dey PP, Pramanik S, Giri BC (2016) Neutrosophic soft multi-attribute decision making based on grey relational projection method. Neutrosophic Sets Syst 11:98–106Google Scholar
- 9.Hryszko J, Madeyski L (2017) Assessment of the software defect prediction cost effectiveness in an industrial project. In: Software Engineering: Challenges and Solutions. Springer, pp 77–90Google Scholar
- 21.Pramanik S, Roy R, Roy TK, Smarandache F (2018) Multi attribute decision making strategy on projection and bidirectional projection measures of interval rough neutrosophic sets. Infinite StudyGoogle Scholar
- 28.Le W, Zhang H-y, Wang J-q, Li Lin (2018) Picture fuzzy normalized projection-based VIKOR method for the risk evaluation of construction project. Appl Soft Comput 64:216–226Google Scholar
- 42.Yue C (2018) An interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy projection-based approach and application to evaluating knowledge transfer effectiveness. Neural Comput & Applic. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00521-018-3571-5
- 44.Yue C (2018) A novel approach to interval comparison and application to software quality evaluation. J Exper Theor Artif Intell 30(5):583–602Google Scholar
- 45.Yue C (2018) A projection-based approach to software quality evaluation from the users’ perspectives. Int J Mach Learn Cybern. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13042-018-0873-y
- 46.Yue C (2019) An intuitionistic fuzzy projection-based approach and application to software quality evaluation. Soft Computing. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00500-019-03923-6