Analysis of coordination mechanism of supply chain management information system from the perspective of block chain
- 75 Downloads
Block chain technology can save a lot of intermediary cost by means of decentralized distributed structure, and can solve the problem of data tracking and information security by means of unauthorized timestamp. The security trust mechanism can solve the core defects of the current Internet of Things technology. The flexible programmable characteristics can standardize the existing market order, help to enhance and create trust, and change the mode of cooperation and business cooperation between people. By setting up scenario application mode based on block chain, such as block chain credit financing, block chain procurement financing, etc., we can achieve the goal of shortening the time of supply chain management, improving the quality and meeting the demand. In this paper, the process of supply chain management information system and the key technology of block chain are analysed, and the collaborative mechanism of supply chain management information system from the perspective of block chain is proposed, including the process and consensus collaborative management mechanism, which optimizes the transaction process management and block chain system consensus, accounting and so on. On this basis, the supply chain management information system platform architecture under the collaborative mechanism is designed, which provides a reference path for the performance improvement and platform architecture design of data transaction system based on block chain.
KeywordsBlock chain Supply chain management Information system Collaborative analysis
The authors acknowledge the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant: 70160376).
- Bai QG, Xu XH, Chen MY, Luo Q (2015) A two-echelon supply chain coordination for deteriorating item with a multi-variable continuous demand function. Int J Syst Sci Oper Logist 2(1):49–62Google Scholar
- Bi Y, Wang C (2016) Analysis of the access system of photovoltaic power station based on photovoltaic power/agricultural planting hybrid. Light Eng 24(31):95–99Google Scholar
- Guo Y, Chen J, Guo H, Lu X (2013) Coordination mechanism of SaaS service supply chain: based on compensation contracts. J Ind Eng Manag 6(4):301–307Google Scholar
- Kaijun L, Wen S, Jinbo C, Zhihan L (2015) Design of an I-shaped less-than-truckload cross-dock: a simulation experiment study. Int J Bifurc Chaos 25(14):1152–1165Google Scholar
- Wang YH, Wang X (2013) Coordination and price analysis for closed-loop supply chain with market demand and collection effort disruptions. Appl Res Comput 30(7):1957–1975Google Scholar
- Yang L (2013) Study on the supply chain coordination management under the background of informatization. Electron Test 72(2):287–303Google Scholar