Research on transmission channel of optical communication data based on digital shadow model and multipath effect
- 12 Downloads
Aiming at the problem of short transmission distance and large loss in free-space transmission of optical communication data, a research method of optical communication data transmission channel based on digital shadow model and multipath effect is proposed. The large-scale and small-scale fading characteristics of free-space optical wireless transmission channel are described using logarithmic shadow model and multipath effect. Based on the stochastic theory, the key parameters of free-space optical transmission wireless multipath channel are obtained, the multipath life and death model of wireless transmission in free-space optics is established, the dynamic process of data transmission multipath channel in free-space optics is analyzed, and the research of data transmission channel in optical communication is realized. Experimental results show that the maximum transmission distance of the proposed method is 230 m and the path loss is 55.9 dB, which verifies the effectiveness and feasibility of the model.
KeywordsFree-space optical Data transmission Transmission channel Multipath channel
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
On behalf of all the authors, the corresponding author states that there is no conflict of interest.
- 3.Bruning, R., Ndagano, B., Mclaren, M., et al.: Data transmission with twisted light through a free-space to fiber optical communication link. J Opt 18(3), 03LT01 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Vellakudiyan, J., Ansari, I.S., Palliyembil, V., et al.: Channel capacity analysis of a mixed dual-Hop radio-frequency-free space optical transmission system with Málaga distribution. IET Commun 10(16), 2119–2124 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhu, J., Zhao, S., Xiao, M.: Generalized block Markov superposition transmission over free-space optical links. China Commun 14(14), 93 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, W.J., Yang, H.C., Alouini, M.S.: Wireless transmission of big data: a transmission time analysis over fading channel. IEEE Trans Wirel Commun 99, 1–1 (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Qin, H., Yong, Z., Li, F., et al.: Scattered propagation MIMO channel model for non-line-of-sight ultraviolet optical transmission. IEEE Photonics Technol Lett 99, 1–1 (2017)Google Scholar
- 11.Jamalud-Din, A.D., Yaacob, M.H., Bakar, M.H., et al.: Performance of improved X-axis auto-alignment and detection for single-channel FSO system. Photon Netw Commun 33(3), 334–347 (2017)Google Scholar
- 12.Kshatriya, A.J., Acharya, Y.B., Aggarwal, A.K., et al.: Estimation of so link availability using climatic data. J Opt 45(4), 1–7 (2016)Google Scholar
- 13.Chen, B., Gao, G.C., Zhu, K.T., et al.: Research on wireless communication fading channel signal estimation algorithms. Comput Simul 34(1), 162–166 (2017)Google Scholar
- 14.Dubey, A., Mallik, Ranjan K.: Effect of channel correlation on multi-hop data transmission over power lines with decode-and-forward relays. IET Commun 10(13), 1623–1630 (2016)Google Scholar