A novel compound fast fractional integral sliding mode control and adaptive PI control of a MEMS gyroscope
- 12 Downloads
This study considers a novel compound fast fractional integral sliding mode control and adaptive PI control (APIFFOISMC) of a MEMS gyroscope. MEMS gyroscope has been constantly encountered with external noises such as temperature change, vibration, and shock, which a new control law should be designed in order to be robust against mentioned perturbations. A novel fast fractional integral sliding mode control (FFOISMC) are proposed, which can suppress external disturbances. The main drawbacks of FFOISMC is creating a chattering phenomenon. Therefore, by using an adaptive PI controller, a novel compound control method is designed. An adaptive PI controller is able to continuously calculate an error value and applies correction value and then eliminates the chattering phenomenon. Simulation results illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed control technique.
- Diao Z, Quan H, Lan L, Han Y (2013) Analysis and compensation of mems gyroscope drift. In: 2013 Seventh international conference on sensing technology (ICST). IEEE, pp 592–596Google Scholar
- Jin L, Gao Q, Hou Y, Sun Z, Jia L, Li K (2015) Fractional neural sliding mode control for the electro-hydraulic servo system. In: Advanced information technology, electronic and automation control conference (IAEAC), 2015 IEEE. IEEE, pp 810–815Google Scholar
- Khettab K, Bensafia Y, Ladaci S (2017) Chattering elimination in fuzzy sliding mode control of fractional chaotic systems using a fractional adaptive proportional integral controller. Int J Intell Eng Syst 10(5):255–265Google Scholar
- Noureddine B, Djamel B, Boudjema F (2013) Tuning fuzzy fractional order PID sliding-mode controller using PSO algorithm for nonlinear systems. In: 2013 3rd international conference on systems and control (ICSC). IEEE, pp 797–803Google Scholar
- Shi S (2017) Extended disturbance observer based sliding mode control for fractional-order systems. In control conference (CCC), 2017 36th Chinese. IEEE, pp 11385–11389Google Scholar