Research on prediction model of geotechnical parameters based on BP neural network
- 133 Downloads
With the vigorous development of the national economy, the pace and scale of urban construction have been unfolded at an unprecedented speed. A large number of construction projects have made the urban engineering geological exploration activities reach a considerable scale in depth and breadth. The survey results of these projects are very valuable information resources, which not only played an important role in urban planning and construction at that time, but also had high reuse value. Based on BP neural network theory, this paper uses engineering geological database as the research and development platform. Based on the theory of BP neural network and the engineering geological database as the research and development platform, this paper establishes the prediction of geotechnical parameters based on the analysis of the characteristics of geotechnical materials and the distribution of geotechnical sediments and geotechnical parameters. Based on the survey data and specific engineering information, the prediction model of the project was established, and the distribution of the stratum and the relevant geotechnical parameters were predicted. Based on the study of geotechnical properties and BP neural network, a new parameter prediction model is established. Taking the engineering geological database as the platform, using the programming language such as MATLAB, the preliminary research and construction of this prediction system were carried out. The results show that the generalization ability of the prediction model meets the requirements.
KeywordsBP neural network Geotechnical parameters Prediction
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 41572245) and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Grant No. 2682018GJPY02).
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
There are no conflicts of interest.
- 1.Xing-Liang HE (2015) Application of various technical methods in geotechnical engineering investigation. Constr Des Eng (S1):59–62Google Scholar
- 2.Liu M (2015) Analysis on common problems in foundation design and rock and soil engineering investigation process. Shanxi Archit 41(14):58–60Google Scholar
- 3.Wang XM, Yong LI, Gang LI (2013) Comparison of the grading of geotechnical investigation and the classification of rock and soil between Europe and China. J Yangtze River Sci Res Inst 30(10):72–76Google Scholar
- 4.Liu Z, Peiliang HU, Neng YU et al (2013) Rockmass quality evaluation and rock-soil mechanical parameters research of open-pit slope in Dachang Gold Mine. Nonferrous Met 65(5):58–63Google Scholar
- 5.Zhai F (2017) The existing problems and countermeasures of building engineering in rock and soil investigation. Shanxi Archit 43(19):87–88Google Scholar
- 6.Jiang S, Zeng S, Pan J et al (2018) Slope reliability analysis based on analytical simulation of conditional random fields of rock and soil parameters. Chin J Rock Mech Eng 37(3):642–651Google Scholar
- 8.Imran M, Castillo C, Ji L, et al (2014) AIDR: artificial intelligence for disaster response. In: International conference on World Wide Web. ACM, pp 159–162Google Scholar
- 10.Ni SH, Bai YH (2000) Application of BP neural network model in groundwater quality evaluation. Syst Eng-Theory Pract 20(8):124–127Google Scholar
- 14.Huo L, Jiang B, Ning T et al (2014) A BP Neural Network Predictor Model for Stock. Springer, Cham, pp 362–368Google Scholar
- 16.Song LI, Xie Y (2012) Application of AdaBoost_BP neural network in prediction of railway freight volumes. Comput Eng Appl 48(6):233–248Google Scholar
- 18.Arulkumaran S, Sukumar S (2015) Geotechnical parameters prediction models for infrastructure developments. Int J Appl Eng Res 10(7):17251–17260Google Scholar
- 21.Bing-Bing WU (2016) Study on determination method of geotechnical engineering parameters. World Nonferrous Met (19):45–46Google Scholar
- 22.Tizpa P, Chenari RJ, Fard MK et al (2014) ANN prediction of some geotechnical properties of soil from their index parameters. Arab J Geosci 8(5):1–10Google Scholar
- 23.Amin BM, Kettab RM, Zedira H et al (2017) Comparing nonlinear regression analysis and artificial neural networks to predict geotechnical parameters from standard penetration test. Urban Archit Constr 9(3):14Google Scholar
- 25.Bahmed IT, Harichane K, Ghrici M, et al (2017) Prediction of geotechnical properties of clayey soils stabilised with lime using artificial neural networks (ANNs). Int J Geotech Eng (8):1–13Google Scholar
- 26.Elarabi H (2014) Developing of prediction models for soil profile and its parameters using artificial neural networks. Publ Group 2(2):43Google Scholar