Research on cold chain logistic service pricing—based on tripartite Stackelberg game
- 195 Downloads
Fresh e-commerce cannot be separated from cold chain logistics as a guarantee when supplying fresh agricultural products in different places. On the one hand, the high cost of cold chain logistics requires the cold chain logistic enterprises to price their services provided by cold chain logistic enterprises. On the other hand, it requires fresh e-commerce to reprice their products considering cold chain logistic cost. Whether the pricing strategies of both are proper affects the income of both sides, and also affects the consumers’ willingness to pay. Based on Steinberg game model and benefit equilibrium analysis, a three-stage pricing model with third-party cold chain logistic enterprise as leader, fresh e-commerce company as follower and consumer as secondary follower is established. Through the analysis of cooperative game and non-cooperative game, the optimal pricing and the best income of the cold chain logistic enterprises and the fresh e-commerce enterprises in the process of using cold chain logistics are obtained. Taking two different types of fresh products as an example, this paper simulates two kinds of fresh products based on pricing model, compares the two strategies of cooperative game and non-cooperative game, probes into the change of profit between fresh e-commerce and cold chain enterprises in different price ranges and selects pricing strategy.
KeywordsCold chain logistics Stackelberg game Three-phase pricing model Non-cooperative game Cooperative game
The authors acknowledge the Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province(Grant: G201403), the Young Talent Project of Northeast Agricultural University (Grant:14QC56), the National Natural Science Foundation of China(Grant: 71403047). the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Project (Grant: 2014M561322), Postdoctoral Science Foundation Funded Project of Heilongjiang Province (Grant: LBH-Z14037).
- 2.Yuan X, Zou P, Zhu J et al (2015) Development trend, problems and countermeasures for cold chain logistics industry in China. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 17(01):7–14Google Scholar
- 11.Tao W, Wei Z, Li B (2017) Pricing of urban food cold chain joint distribution based on non-cooperative game. Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University 41(03):28–33Google Scholar
- 14.Yaoqun X, Qijia Q (2018) Analysis on pork supply chain quality input based on evolutionary game. Heilongjiang Anim Sci Vet Med (6):1–5Google Scholar
- 15.Bin G, Jing ZH (2017) The Quasi-commercial product pricing model under PPP mode: model construction and case verification. Mod Finance Econ J Tianjin Univ Finance Econ (5):26–35Google Scholar
- 16.Jianlin C, Meihua ZH, Honghong Zh (2012) Empirical study on influencing factors of consumers undefined willingness to adopt low-carbon innovative products: a case study of new energy vehicles. Consum Econ 28(3):23–26Google Scholar
- 17.Ziqiang W (2015) An empirical analysis on influencing factors of online purchase intention of fresh agricultural products. Stat Decis (20):100–103Google Scholar