Video crowd detection and abnormal behavior model detection based on machine learning method
- 154 Downloads
Pedestrian detection and abnormal behavior detection is the computer for a given image and video, to determine whether there are pedestrians and their behavior is normal. Pedestrian detection is the basis and premise of pedestrian tracking, behavior analysis, gait analysis, pedestrian identity recognition and so on. A good pedestrian detection algorithm can provide strong support and guarantee for the latter. The overall goal of this project is to learn different data mining methods and try to improve the detection accuracy of video crowd machine abnormal behavior. Aiming at the shortage of user behavior anomaly detection model proposed by Lane et al., a new IDS anomaly detection model is proposed. This model improves the representation of user behavior patterns and behavior profiles and adopts a new similarity assignment method. Experiments based on Unix user shell command data show that the detection model proposed in this paper has higher detection performance.
KeywordsMachine learning Image and video Pedestrian detection Anomaly detection
This paper is supported by the Science and Technology Research Project of Chongqing Municipal Education Committee (Grant: KJ1704089).
- 2.Rabiee H, Mousavi H, Nabi M, Ravanbakhsh M (2017) Detection and localization of crowd behavior using a novel tracklet-based model. Int J Mach Learn Cybern 2(2):1–12Google Scholar
- 3.Wang X, Gao M, He X et al (2014) An abnormal crowd behavior detection algorithm based on fluid mechanics. J Comput 9(5):1144–1149Google Scholar
- 5.Roubtsova ANS, With PHND (2013) Group localisation and unsupervised detection and classification of basic crowd behaviour events for surveillance applications. Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng 8663(3):135–145Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang X, Wang M, Zuo J et al (2015) Abnormal crowd behavior detection based on motion clustering of mesoscopic group. Yi Qi Yi Biao Xue Bao/Chin J Sci Instrum 36(5):1106–1114Google Scholar
- 7.Abardeig J, Cai J, Zhu Z (2016) Study on the method of detecting the crowd abnormality in the sensitive media image based on behavior analysis. Recent Adv Electr Electron Eng 9(1):29–33Google Scholar
- 12.Balasubramanian Y (2015) Human crowd behavior analysis based on graph modeling and matching in a synoptic video. Volume 3(3):1050–1056Google Scholar
- 13.Zhao F, Li J (2014) Pedestrian motion tracking and crowd abnormal behavior detection based on intelligent video surveillance. J Netw 9(10):2598Google Scholar
- 14.Sang HF, Yu C, Da-HE K (2016) Crowd gathering and running behavior detection based on overall features. J Optoelectron Laser 27(1):52–60Google Scholar