Novel intuitionistic fuzzy soft multiple-attribute decision-making methods
- 214 Downloads
An intuitionistic fuzzy soft set plays a significant role as a mathematical tool for mathematical modeling, system analysis and decision making. This mathematical tool gives more precision, flexibility and compatibility to the system when compared to systems that are designed using fuzzy graphs and fuzzy soft graphs. In this paper, we use intuitionistic fuzzy soft graphs and possibility intuitionistic fuzzy soft graphs for parameterized representation of a system involving some uncertainty. We present novel multiple-attribute decision-making methods based on an intuitionistic fuzzy soft graph and possibility intuitionistic fuzzy soft graph. We also present our methods as algorithms that are used in our applications.
KeywordsIntuitionistic fuzzy soft sets Intuitionistic fuzzy soft graphs Possibility intuitionistic fuzzy soft graphs Decision-making problem
The authors are thankful to Editor-in-Chief, Professor John MacIntyre and the referees for their valuable comments and suggestions for improving the quality of our paper.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest regarding the publication of this article.
- 1.Akram M, Ashraf A, Sarwar M (2014) Novel applications of intuitionistic fuzzy digraphs in decision support systems. Sci World J 2014:11Google Scholar
- 6.Atanassov KT (2012) Intuitionistic fuzzy sets: theory and applications. In: Studies in fuzziness and soft computing. Physica, HeidelbergGoogle Scholar
- 7.Atanassov KT (1983) Intuitionistic fuzzy sets, VII ITKR’s Session, Deposed in Central for Science-Technical Library of Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, 1697/84, Sofia, Bulgaria (Bulgarian)Google Scholar
- 13.Kauffman A (1973) Introduction to la Theorie des Sous-emsembles Flous. Masson et Cie, vol 1Google Scholar
- 16.Mordeson JN, Nair PS (1998) Fuzzy graphs and fuzzy hypergraphs. Physica Verlag, Heidelberg. Second Edition 2001Google Scholar
- 21.Rosenfeld A (1975) Fuzzy sets and their applications. In: Zadeh LA, Fu KS, Tanaka K, Shimura M (eds) Fuzzy graphs. Academic Press, New York, pp 77–95Google Scholar
- 24.Xu ZS (2004) Uncertain multiple attribute decision making, methods and applications. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 27.Zhu J, Zhan J (2015) Fuzzy parameterized fuzzy soft sets and decision making. Int J Mach Learn Cyber 1–6. doi: 10.1007/s13042-015-0449-z