The risk path selection problem in uncertain network
- 6 Downloads
This paper characterizes the minimum risk path selection problem in an uncertain network. Assuming the accidental losses are the uncertain variables, we first present three types of uncertain risk indexes. After that, some uncertain risk programming models are built based on the proposed risk indexes. In order to obtain the minimum risk path, we convert these uncertain programming models to their corresponding deterministic forms by the operational law of uncertain variables. At last, a numerical example is given to demonstrate the models.
KeywordsUncertain variable Uncertain network Uncertain programming Risk analysis
This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China Grant Nos. 61873108, 61703438 and 11626234.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
This article does not contain any studies with human participants performed by any of the authors.
- Abkowitz M, Lepofsky M, Cheng P (1992) Selecting criteria for designating hazardous materials highway routes. Transp Res Rec 1333:30–35Google Scholar
- Liu B (2007) Uncertain Theory, 2nd edn. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Liu B (2008) Fuzzy process, hybrid process and uncertain process. J Uncertain Syst 2:3–16Google Scholar
- Liu B (2009a) Some research problems in uncertainty theory. J Uncertain Syst 3(1):3–10Google Scholar
- Liu B (2010b) Uncertain risk analysis and uncertain reliability analysis. J Uncertain Syst 4(3):163–170Google Scholar
- Liu B (2015) Uncertain Theory, 4th edn. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Peng J, Zhang B, Li S (2015) Towards uncertain network optimization. J Uncertain Anal Appl 3(4):1–19Google Scholar
- Zhang B, Peng J (2012b) Uncertain programming model for Chinese postman problem with uncertain weights. Ind Eng Manag Syst 11(1):18–25Google Scholar
- Zhou J, Yang F, Wang K (2014) An inverse shortest path problem on an uncertain graph. J Netw 9(9):2353–2359Google Scholar