On the free frontal implicative semilattice extension of a frontal Hilbert algebra
- 20 Downloads
In this paper, we define a functor which is left adjoint to the forgetful functor from the category of frontal implicative semilattices to that of frontal Hilbert algebras.
KeywordsHilbert algebras Implicative semilattices Modal operators
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 689176. The first author was also partially supported by the research grant 2014 SGR 788 from the government of Catalonia and by the research projects MTM2016-74892-P from the government of Spain, which includes feder funds from the European Union and he also acknowledges financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness, through the “María de Maeztu” Programme for Units of Excellence in R&D (MDM-2014-0445). The second author was also supported by CONICET Project PIP 112-201501-00412.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
Both authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
This article does not contain any studies with animals or humans performed by any of the authors.
- Castiglioni JL, San Martín HJ (2018) Variations of the free implicative semilattice extension of a Hilbert algebra. Soft Comput https://doi.org/10.1007/s00500-018-3426-0
- Diego A (1965) Sobre Algebras de Hilbert. Notas de Lógica Matemática. Instituto de Matemática. Universidad Nacional del Sur, Bahía BlancaGoogle Scholar
- Esakia L (2019) Heyting algebras. Duality theory. In: Bezhanishvili G, Holiday WH (eds) Trends in logic 50. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Gehrke M, Jansana R, Palmigiano A (2013) \(\Delta _1\)-completions of a poset. Order 30:39–64Google Scholar
- González L (2019) Completely distributive completions of posets. To appear in Acta Mathematica HungaricaGoogle Scholar
- Kuznetsov AV (1979) On algebras of open sets. In: The 4th Tiraspol symposium on general topology and its applications, abstracts, Shtiintsa, Kishinev (in Russian)Google Scholar
- Mal’cev AI (1971) The mathematics of algebraic systems, collected papers: 1936–1967. North-Holland Pub. Co., AmsterdamGoogle Scholar
- Rasiowa H (1974) An algebraic approach to non-classical logics. North-Holland Pub. Co., AmsterdamGoogle Scholar