Swarming movement of dynamical multi-agent systems with sampling control and time delays
- 71 Downloads
In the complex environments, sampling control has been extensively applied in continue-time systems by means of digital sensors with high reliability and stability. In this paper, swarming movement (or containment consensus) of fractional-order multi-agent systems (FOMAS) with sampling control are studied. Firstly, the collaborative control of fractional-order multi-agent systems with multiple leaders and sapling data is analyzed in an undirected network without delays. A necessary and sufficient condition is presented for the bounded value of sampling period to ensure the containment consensus of FOMAS. Then, by applying Laplace transformation and stability theorem, containment consensus of distributed FOMAS with time delays is investigated in an undirected network. A necessary and sufficient condition is obtained for the bounded value of sampling period and a critical value of delays. Finally, numerical simulations are shown to verify the results.
KeywordsSwarming movement Containment control Multi-agent systems Fractional-order Sampling control Time delays
Project supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants Nos. 61673200, 61603172 and 61472172) and by the Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province of China (Grant No. BS2014DX016).
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
This paper has no conflicts of interest statements with other papers.
- Chen YY, Wang ZZ, Zhang Y, Liu CL, Wang Q (2017a) A geometric extension design for spherical formation tracking control of second-order agents in unknown spatiotemporal flowfields. Nonlinear Dyn 88(2):1173–1186Google Scholar
- Chen YY, Zhang Y, Wang ZZ (2017b) An adaptive backstepping design for formation tracking motion in an unknown Eulerian specification flowfield. J Frankl Inst 354:6217–6233Google Scholar
- Gu B, Sun X, Sheng Victor S (2016) Structural minimax probability machine. IEEE Trans Neural Netw Learn Syst. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNNLS.2016.2544779
- Li J, Chen X, Li M et al (2014a) Secure deduplication with efficient and reliable convergent key management. IEEE Trans Parallel Distrib Syst 25(6):1615–1625Google Scholar
- Li J, Guan Z, Liao R et al (2014b) Impulsive containment control for second-order networked multi-agent systems with sampled information. Nonlinear Anal Hybrid Syst 12:93–103Google Scholar
- Li J, Yan H, Liu Z, Chen X, Huang X, Wong DS (2015) Location-sharing systems with enhanced privacy in mobile online social networks. IEEE Syst J. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSYST.2015.2415835
- Li P, Li J, Huang Z et al (2017) Multi-key privacy-preserving deep learning in cloud computing. Future Gener Comput Syst. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2017.02.006
- Liu J, Zhou J (2014) Distributed impulsive containment control for second-order multi-agent systems with multiple leaders. J Vib Control. https://doi.org/10.1177/1077546314547377
- Yang HY, Guo L, Zhang Y, Yao X (2014a) Movement consensus of complex fractional-order multi-agent systems. Acta Autom Sin 40(3):489–496Google Scholar
- Yang HY, Zhu X, Cao K (2014b) Distributed coordination of fractional order multi-agent systems with communication delays. Fract Calc Appl Anal 17(1):23–37. https://doi.org/10.2478/s13540-014-0153-9