Soft computing and trust-based self-organized hierarchical energy balance routing protocol (TSHEB) in wireless sensor networks
- 14 Downloads
Nowadays, network lifetime is an important factor in the wireless sensor network, and it produces due to a large amount of data communication between the nodes and less battery storage. To avoid this issue, a new paradigm called trust-based self-organized hierarchical energy balance routing protocol is proposed and it helps to solve the most important issues in wireless sensor networks such as security and storage. Here, trust denotes the energy level maintaining in each sensor node and transaction between its neighbor nodes and cluster heads. This trust-based self-organized hierarchical energy balance routing protocol helps to enhance the network lifetime to maintain the energy level of sensor node as well as drastically increase the packet delivery rate by increasing the number of nodes in the wireless networks.
KeywordsWireless sensor network Trust TSHEB Sensor nodes
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
Both authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Barfunga SP, Rai P, Sarma HKD (2012) Energy efficient cluster based routing protocol for wireless sensor networks. In: IEEE conference on computer and communication engineering, pp 603–607Google Scholar
- Chen K-H, Huang J-M, Hsiao C-C (2009) CHIRON: an energy efficient chain based hierarchical routing protocol in wireless sensor networks. In: IEEE international conference on wireless telecommunication, pp 1–5Google Scholar
- Gong B, Jiang T (2011) A tree based routing protocol in wireless sensor networks. In: IEEE ICECE, pp 5729–5732Google Scholar
- Inam M, Ikram AA, Ahmad M (2013) Hierarchical energy efficient routing protocol (HEERP) for wireless sensor networks (WSN). Int J Comput Sci Telecommun 4(10):25–29Google Scholar
- Kim KT, Lyu CH, Moon SS, Youn HY (2010) Tree based clustering (TBC) for energy efficient wireless sensor networks. In: IEEE 24th international conference on advanced information networking and applications, pp 680–685Google Scholar
- Omar AA, Kim CG (2014) Energy efficient load balanced routing protocol for wireless sensor networks. Comput Sci Inf Technol 1(4):153–167Google Scholar
- Praveena A, Smys S (2016) Efficient cryptographic approach for data security in wireless sensor networks using MES VUGoogle Scholar
- Zarei B, Zeynali M, Nezhad VM (2010) Novel cluster based routing protocol in wireless sensor networks. Int J Comput Sci Issues (IJCSI) 7(4):32–36Google Scholar