Outranking approach for multi-criteria decision-making problems with hesitant interval-valued fuzzy sets
- 410 Downloads
For decision makers, expressing their opinions through subintervals of [0, 1] is sometimes easier than using crisp numbers. This study defines some outranking relations derived by ELECTRE III for hesitant interval-valued fuzzy sets (HIVFSs). The properties of these outranking relations are discussed in detail. The concordance and discordance indexes of HIVFSs are then proposed. Ranking approach is developed based on the outranking relations of HIVFSs to handle multi-criteria decision-making problems. Finally, we provide practical examples, as well as sensitivity analysis and comparison with other techniques.
KeywordsMulti-criteria decision-making Hesitant interval-valued fuzzy sets Outranking relations of hesitant interval-valued fuzzy sets Outranking approach
The author would like to thank the editors and the anonymous referees for their valuable and constructive comments and suggestions that greatly help the improvement of this paper. This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 71571193 and 71701065) and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (No. 2017M610511).
Compliance with Ethical Standards
Conflict of interest
No potential conflict of interest was reported by the authors.
- Hartati S, Wardoyo R, Harjoko A, Palembang-prabumulih J, Ilir O (2011) Electre methods in solving group decision support system bioinformatics on gene mutation detection simulation. Int J Comput Sci Inf Technol 3(1):40–52Google Scholar
- Sambuc R (1975) Fonctions phi-:oues, Application a l’Aide au diagnostic en pathologie thyroidienne, Ph.D. thesis, University o f Marseille, FranceGoogle Scholar
- Torra V, Narukawa Y (2009) On hesitant fuzzy sets and decision. In: The 18th IEEE international conference on fuzzy systems, Jeju Island, Korea, pp 1378–1382Google Scholar
- Vallée D, Zielniewicz P (1994) ELECTRE III-IV, version 3.x-Aspects méthodologiques. Université de Paris-Dauphine, Document du LAMSADE no 85Google Scholar
- Xu ZS (2001) Algorithm for priority of fuzzy complementary judgment matrix. J Syst Eng 16(4):311–314Google Scholar
- Yu DJ, Wu YY, Zhou W (2011) Multi-criteria decision making based on Choquet integral under hesitant fuzzy environment. J Comput Inf Syst 12(7):4506–4513Google Scholar