Dense Induced Bipartite Subgraphs in Triangle-Free Graphs
The problem of finding dense induced bipartite subgraphs in H-free graphs has a long history, and was posed 30 years ago by Erdős, Faudree, Pach and Spencer. In this paper, we obtain several results in this direction. First we prove that any H-free graph with minimum degree at least d contains an induced bipartite subgraph of minimum degree at least cH log d/log log d, thus nearly confirming one and proving another conjecture of Esperet, Kang and Thomassé. Complementing this result, we further obtain optimal bounds for this problem in the case of dense triangle-free graphs, and we also answer a question of Erdœs, Janson, Łuczak and Spencer.
Mathematics Subject Classification (2010)05C35
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
We would like to thank the anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions.
- B. Bollobás and A. D. Scott: Better bounds for max cut, in: Contemporary combinatorics, 185–246, Bolyai Soc. Math. Stud., 10, János Bolyai Math. Soc., Budapest, 2002.Google Scholar
- W. Cames van Batenburg, R. de Joannis de Verclos, R. J. Kang and F. Pirot: Bipartite induced density in triangle-free graphs, arXiv:1808.02512.Google Scholar
- D. Conlon, J. Fox, M. Kwan and B. Sudakov: Hypergraph cuts above the average, Israel J. Math., to appear.Google Scholar
- P. Erdős: Problems and results in graph theory and combinatorial analysis, (1976), 169–192. Congressus Numerantium, No. XV.Google Scholar
- P. Erdős and M. Simonovits: How many edges should be deleted to make a triangle-free graph bipartite?, in: Sets, graphs and numbers, Colloq. Math. Soc. János Bolyai 60, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1992, 239–263.Google Scholar
- L. Esperet, R. J. Kang and S. Thomassé: Separation choosability and dense bipartite induced subgraphs, Comb. Prob. Comput., arXiv:1802.03727.Google Scholar
- A. Frieze and M. Karoński: Introduction to random graphs, Cambridge University Press, 2016.Google Scholar
- H. Guo and L. Warnke: Packing nearly optimal Ramsey R(3, t) graphs, Combinatorica, accepted.Google Scholar
- A. Johansson: Asymptotic choice number for triangle-free graphs, Technical Report 91-5, DIMACS, 1996.Google Scholar