Soluble lipase-catalyzed synthesis of methyl esters using a blend of edible and nonedible raw materials
KeywordsFAME Tallow Callera™ Trans L Degree of unsaturation Transesterification
The authors would like to thank the National Council of Technological and Science Development (CNPq), Research Support Foundation of the State of Rio Grande do Sul (FAPERGS) and Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel (CAPES) for the financial support for this project.
- 4.Costa e Silva W, Freitas L, Oliveira PC, de Castro HF (2016) Continuous enzymatic biodiesel production from coconut oil in two-stage packed-bed reactor incorporating an extracting column to remove glycerol formed as by-product. Bioprocess Biosyst Eng 39:1611–1617. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00449-016-1636-3 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 11.Bressani APP, Garcia KCA, Hirata DB, Mendes AA (2014) Production of alkyl esters from macaw palm oil by a sequential hydrolysis/esterification process using heterogeneous biocatalysts: optimization by response surface methodology. Bioprocess Biosyst Eng 38:287–297. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00449-014-1267-5 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 21.ANP, The National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels (2016) Monthly bulletin of biodiesel. http://www.anp.gov.br/publicacoes/boletins-anp/2386-boletim-mensal-do-biodiesel. Accessed 13 Sep 2017
- 23.Standard UNE- (2011) EN 14103 Fat and oil derivates—fatty acid methyl esters (FAME)—determination of ester and linolenic methyl ester contents AENOR—Associacion Española de Normalizacion y Certificacion. 20 December 2017, Madrid. Accessed on http://www.aenor.es
- 29.Viscoplex Industries: solving your cold flow puzzle. http://biodiesel.evonik.com/product/biodiesel/Documents/VISCOPLEX-CFIs-EN.pdf. Accessed 19 Oct 2017