Investigation of electric, dielectric, and magnetic properties of Li+1 and Mo+6 co-doped BiFeO3
- 18 Downloads
The bulk ceramics bearing chemical formula BiFeO3 and (BiLi)1/2(Fe2/3Mo1/3)O3 (abbreviated as BFO and BLFMO respectively) are synthesized using mixed oxide route. The physical properties (structural, dielectric, electric and magnetic) are tailored in Li and Mo co-doped BiFeO3. The phase evolution suggests that there is transformation from rhombohedral (pure BFO) to orthorhombic (BLFMO). Micro-structural suggests that due to co-doping the size of the grain is smaller than BFO. The dielectric properties of both BFO and BLFMO measure with an LCR meter varying the frequency (102–106 Hz) and temperature (30–375 °C). The leakage current decreases in BLFMO. The magnetic hysteresis loop owing weak ferromagnetism is depicted for Li and Mo co-doped BFO. The fabricated material will be base for various applications like filter and buffering.
The work is supported by AICTE, Govt. of India [No.: 8023/RID/RPS-32/(POLICY- III)(NER)/2011–12] and Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India and University Grant Commission (UGC), New Delhi (F1-17.1/2013–14/MANF-2013–14-MUS-ASS- 202128/SA-III/Website).
- 8.W. Mao, X. Li, Y. LI, X. Wang, Y. Wang, Y. Ma, X. Feng, T. Yang, J. Yang, Mater. Lett. 97 (2013) 56-58.Google Scholar
- 15.S. Irfan, S. Rizwan, Y. Shen, L. Li, Asfandiyar. S Butt, Ce-Wen Nan, Sci. Rep. 7, 42493 (2017)Google Scholar
- 23.POWDMULT: An interactive powder diffraction data interpretations and indexing Program Version 2.1, E. WU School of Physical Sciences, Flinder University of South Australia Bradford Park, SA 5042, Australia.Google Scholar
- 35.Ren Chen Da, Yi Guo Yan. Electron. Elem. Mater. 1, 25 (1982)Google Scholar
- 37.M.A. Lampert, P. Mark, Current Injection in Solids (Academic, New York, 1970)Google Scholar