Synthesis characterization rheological and morphological study of a new epoxy resin pentaglycidyl ether pentaphenoxy of phosphorus and their composite (PGEPPP/MDA/PN)
- 14 Downloads
Our objective in this work consists in the synthesis, the characterization, the elaboration, the formulation, and the rheological study of the new phosphoric epoxy resin: pentaglycidyl ether pentaphenoxy of phosphorus (PGEPPP). Thus, we identified this polymer by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy. Then, its chemical structure was confirmed by nuclear magnetic resonance of proton (1H NMR) and carbon (13C NMR). Furthermore, the rheological analyzes of the epoxy resin and their composite (PGEPPP/MDA/PN) were determined by the RHM01-RD HAAKE rheometer. Moreover, this epoxy polymer and their composite have been applied in flow phenomena and implementation. Finally, we proceeded to the morphological of the composite (PGEPPP/MDA/PN) using the scanning electron microscope, in order to confirm the dispersion of the natural phosphate load incorporated into the prepared composite.
KeywordsSynthesis Resin Composite FTIR NMR Rheology Morphology SEM
I would like to thank Professor Ahmed Elharfi, responsible for the Team of Polymers and Organic Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Ibn Tofail University, and Salma Kantouch, who collaborated to the success of this paper.
- 6.Hsissou R, El Bouchti M, Elharfi A (2017) Elaboration and viscosimetric, viscoelastic and rheological studies of a new hexafunctional polyepoxide polymer: hexaglycidyl ethylene of methylene dianiline. J Mater Environ Sci 8:4349–4361Google Scholar
- 8.El Gouri M, Rafik M, Hegazi SE, Grich M, Meghraoui H, Elharfi A (2010) Viscosimetry study; NMR and IR structural characterization of diglycidyl ether of bisphenol and tetraglycidyl diamino aromatic resins. Phys Chem New 52:112–128Google Scholar
- 11.Bekhta A, ELharfi A (2014) Synthesis of novolac matrix and study of a new composite in the presence of tri-sodium phosphate. Characterization and viscosimetric study, rheological and thermal degradation. Int J Innov Appl Stud 7:662–673Google Scholar
- 13.Clement F, Bokobza L, Varlet J (1999) Eurofillers Villeurbane France 99Google Scholar
- 21.El Hasnaoui M, Graça MPF, Achour ME, Costa LC (2011) Electric modulus analysis of carbon Black/copolymer composite materials. Mater Sci Appl 2:1421–1426Google Scholar
- 28.Panchavarnam D, Menaka S, Anitha A, Arulmozhi M (2016) A comparative study on the properties of ZnO and ZnS naoparticles. Int J Chemtech Res 9:308–315Google Scholar