Representation theorems for Q-algebras
- 29 Downloads
Q-algebras generalize quantales and Q-modules, and play an important role in the study of lattice-valued quantales, lattice-valued frames and stratified lattice-valued topological spaces. Motivated by representation theorems of quantales, we provide three new representation theorems of Q-algebras.
KeywordsComplete lattice Quantale Q-algebra Nucleus Module relation Q-module homomorphism
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 11531009) and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (GK201501001). We also wish to express our sincere thanks to the anonymous referees for their useful suggestions and valuable comments which helped to improve the quality of the results.
- 12.Mulvey, C.J.:&. In: Second Topology Conference, Taormina, 4–7 April, 1984, Suppl. Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo Ser. II, 12, 99–104 (1986)Google Scholar
- 15.Paseka, J.: Quantale modules. Habilitation Thesis, Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno, June (1999)Google Scholar
- 19.Russo, C.: Quantale Modules, with Applications to Logic and Image Processing. PhD Thesis, Salerno: University of Salerno (2007)Google Scholar
- 24.Wang, K.Y.: Some Researches on Fuzzy Domains and Fuzzy Quantales. PhD Thesis, Department of Mathematics, Shaanxi Normal University (2012)Google Scholar
- 26.Wang, R., Zhao, B.: Quantale algebra and its algebraic ideal. Fuzzy Syst. Math. 24(2), 44–49 (2010)Google Scholar