Finite-Time Stability and Stabilization of Fractional-Order Switched Singular Continuous-Time Systems
- 16 Downloads
The finite-time stability and stabilization of a class of fractional-order switched singular continuous-time systems with order \(0<\alpha <1\) are investigated in this paper. First, by employing the average dwell time switching technique, together with the introduction of multiple Lyapunov functions, some sufficient conditions of the finite-time stability and finite-time boundedness are derived for the considered system. Second, based on the obtained conditions, suitable state feedback controllers can be designed if a set of linear matrix inequalities are feasible. Finally, an illustrative example is presented to show the effectiveness of the proposed results.
KeywordsSwitched singular system Fractional-order system Finite-time stability Average dwell time switching
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61403241), by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Nos. GK201703009, GK201903004, GK201905001) and also by the China Scholarship Council (No. 201806870032).
- 2.R.L. Bagley, R.A. Calico, Fractional order state equations for the control of viscoelastically damped structures. J. Guid. Control Dyn. 1(4), 304–311 (1989)Google Scholar
- 6.L. Ding, Q.L. Han, X.M. Zhang, Distributed secondary control for active power sharing and frequency regulation in islanded microgrids using an event-triggered communication mechanism. IEEE Trans. Ind. Inform. to be published. https://doi.org/10.1109/TII.2018.2884494
- 12.T. Kaczorek, Stability of positive fractional switched continuous-time linear systems. B. Pol. Acad. Sci-Tech. 61(2), 349–352 (2013)Google Scholar
- 13.S.T. Li, X.M. Liu, Y.Y. Tan, Optimal switching time control of discrete-time switched autonomous systems. Int. J. Innov. Comput. I. 11(6), 2043–2050 (2015)Google Scholar
- 23.I. Podlubny, Fractional differential equations. Int. J. Differ. Equ. 3, 553–563 (2010)Google Scholar
- 30.M. Zhang, P. Shi, L. Ma, Cai J, Su H, Network-based fuzzy control for nonlinear Markov jump systems subject to quantization and dropout compensation. Fuzzy Sets Syst. (2018). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fss.2018.09.007
- 36.Y.L. Zhang, B.W. Wu, Y.E. Wang, Finite-time stability for switched singular systems. Acta Phys. Sinica. 63(17), 32–41 (2014)Google Scholar
- 37.L. Zhou, L. Cheng, J. She, Z. Zhang, Generalized extended state observer-based repetitive control for systems with mismatched disturbances. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control (to be published). https://doi.org/10.1002/rnc.4582