Finite-Time Stability and Boundedness of Switched Systems with Finite-Time Unstable Subsystems
- 79 Downloads
In this paper, problems covering finite-time stability and boundedness of switched systems with finite-time unstable subsystems are researched through the method of multi-Lyapunov function. On basis of the mode-dependent average dwell time method, the systems are required to meet the standards of remaining finite-time stable and finite-time bounded through the practice of designing the switching signal for finite-time stable and unstable subsystems respectively. Finally, stabilization conditions for switched linear systems based on linear matrix inequalities are presented to guarantee the finite-time stability of the closed-loop system. Numerical examples are put forward attempting to verify the efficiency through different methodologies.
KeywordsSwitched nonlinear system Finite-time stability Finite-time boundedness Mode-dependent average dwell time
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 61603188, 61573007).
- 9.P. Dorato, Short time stability in linear time-varying systems, in Proceeding of the IRE International Convention Record Part, vol. 4, pp. 83–7 (1961)Google Scholar
- 10.J.P. Hespanha, A.S. Morse, Stability of switched systems with average dwell-time. IEEE Trans. Autom. Control 2655–2660 (1999)Google Scholar
- 18.Y.G. Sun, L. Wang, G. Xie, Stability of switched systems with time-varying delays: delay-dependent common Lyapunov functional approach, in American Control Conference (2006)Google Scholar
- 19.J. Tan, W. Wang, J. Yao, A study on finite-time stability of switched linear systems with finite-time unstable subsystems, in China Control Conference (2017)Google Scholar
- 24.Y. Wu, R. Lu, Event-based control for network systems via integral quadratic constraints. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I Reg. Pap. PP(99), 1–9 (2017)Google Scholar