The laryngeal mask airway — a consideration for the Neonatal Resuscitation Programme guidelines?
- 235 Downloads
KeywordsAirway Management Laryngeal Mask Airway Advanced Life Support Neonatal Resuscitation Cheal Intubation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Milner AD, Vyas H, Hopkin I. Efficacy of facemask resuscitation at birth. Br Med J 1984; 289: 1565–5.Google Scholar
- 3.Emergency Cardiac Care Committee and Subcommittees AH. Guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiac care: VII. Neonatal resuscitation. JAMA 1994; 268: 2276–81.Google Scholar
- 5.Holinger P, Johnston K. Factors responsible for laryngeal obstruction in infants. JAMA 1950; 143: 1229.Google Scholar
- 6.Standards and guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and emergency cardiac care (ECC). Part VI. Neonatal advanced life support. JAMA 1986; 255: 2969–73.Google Scholar
- 11.Brimacombe J. The use of the laryngeal mask airway in very small neonates. Anesthesiology (in press).Google Scholar
© Canadian Anesthesiologists 1995