The Ag−Ni (Silver-Nickel) system
- 827 Downloads
KeywordsNash Equi Diagram Alloy Phase Diagram Crys Structure Eutectic Composition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 13Ces: P. de Cesaris, “The Ternary Alloys of Nickel, Copper and Silver,”Gass. Chim. Ital., 43(2), 365–379 (1913) in Italian. (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 30Tam: G. Tammann and W. Oelson, “Dependence of Concentration of Saturated Mixed Crystals on Temperature,”Z. Anorg. Chem., 186, 264–266 (1930) in German. (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 58Kub: O. Kubaschewski and E.Ll. Evans,Metallurgical Thermochemistry, 3rd. ed., Vol. 1, Int. Ser. Monographs Metal Phys. and Phys. Met., Pergamon Press, New York (1958). (Thermo; Compilation)Google Scholar
- 61Ste: D.A. Stevenson and J. Wulff, “Liquid-Solid Phase Distribution Studies in the Systems Iron-Lead, Cobalt-Lead, Chromium-Tin and Nickel-Silver,”Trans. Metall. AIME, 221, 271–275 (1961). (Equi Diagram, Thermo; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 74Pop: S.I. Popel and V.N. Kozhurkov, “Surface Properties and Mutual Solubility of Iron-Nickel-Silver and Cobalt-Nickel-Silver Melts,”Izv. Akad. Nauk. SSSR Metal, 2, 49–52 (1974) in Russian. (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 81Gas: D.R. Gaskell,Introduction to Metallurgical Thermodynamics, McGraw-Hill, New York (1981). (Thermo; Theory)Google Scholar
- 83Cha: M.W. Chase, “Heats of Transition of the Elements,”Bull. Alloy Phase Diagrams, 4 (1), 124 (1983).Google Scholar
© ASM International 1987