Section II: Phase Diagram Evaluations
- 51 Downloads
[87Rag] reviewed the limited experimental Al-Fe-Ni data. The evaluated data were presented as solubility limits for MN in liquid alloys at 1700, 1650, and 1550 °C and in austenite at 1350, 1200, and 1050 °C.
KeywordsIsothermal Section 86Sr Liquidus Projection Partial Isothermal Section Compute Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 51Dar:.L.S. Darken, R.P. Smith, and E.W. Filer, “Solubility of Gaseous Nitrogen in Gamma Iron and the Effect of Alloying Constituents— Aluminium Nitride Precipitation,”Trans. Am. Inst. Min. Metall. Eng., 191,1174–1179(1951). (Experimental)Google Scholar
- 78Tro:.M. Trontelj and D. Kolar, “Reactions of A1N with the Fe Group Elements,”Vestn. Slov. Kern. Drus.,25(2), 165–172 (1978). (Review)Google Scholar
- 85Sch:.J.C. Schuster, J. Bauer, and H. Nowotny, “Applications to Materials Science of Phase Diagrams and Crystal Structures in the Ternary Systems of Transition Metal-Al-N,”Rev. Chim. Miner., 22(4), 546- 554(1985). (Experimental)Google Scholar
- 87Rag:.V. Raghavan, “The Al-Fe-N System,”Phase Diagrams of Ternary Iron Alloys: Part 1, ASM International, Metals Park, OH, 145- 147 (1987). (Review; #)Google Scholar
- 91Sho:.N. Shohoji, “Nitrogen Solution in Molten Fe1_yMy(M = Al,Mn) Analysed Using Statistical Thermodynamics,”Mater. Sci. Technol, 7(3), 213–217 (1991). (Review)Google Scholar
© ASM International 1993