Bromination of isoprene in acetic anhydride
- 43 Downloads
The reaction of bromine with isoprene in acetic anhydride as the medium proceeds as competing brominnation and bromoacetoxylation.
KeywordsAcetic Anhydride Bromine Isoprene Acetic Anhydride
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Heasley, C. L. Frye, R. T. Gore, Jr., and P. S. Wilday, J. Org. Chem.,33, 2342 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Mokievskii, Zh. Russ. Fiz.-Khim. Obshchestva,30, 885, (1898).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Bergman, Zh. Russ. Fiz.-Khim. Obshchestva,52, 24 (1920).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Dombrovskii, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,24, 610 (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Bohme and R. Schmitz, Ber.,88, 354 (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Movsumzade, A. S. Kyazimov, A. L. Shadanov, and S. A. Alekperova, Zh. Organ. Khim.,8, 262 1972).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Aksenov, Contemporary Problems in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Vol. 2, Izd. Leningr. Univ. (1971), p. 16.Google Scholar
- 8.J. H. Babler and W. J. Buttner, Tetrahedron Lett., 239 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.D. J. Faulkner and R. J. Andersen, Marine Chemistry in the Sea, E. D. Goldberg (editor), Vol. 5, Wiley, New York (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978