- 15 Downloads
Six esters of a new class of derivatives of phenothiazine containing phosphorus in a side chain have been synthesized and characterized.
KeywordsEster Phosphorus Phenothiazine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.F. L. Campbell, W. N. Sullivan, L. E. Smith, and H. L. Haller, J. Econom. Entomology,27, 1176 (1934).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Arbuzov and D. Kh. Yarmukhametova, Izv. Akad, Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk,1962, 1405.Google Scholar
- 3.D. K. Chervyakov, D. Kh. Yarmukhametova, and V. S. Buzlama, IXth Mendeleev Congress on General and Applied Chemistry. Section of the Application of Chemistry to Animal Husbandry. [in Russian], “Nauka” (1965), p. 255.Google Scholar
- 4.D. K. Chervyakov, D. Kh. Yarmukhametova, and V. S. Buzlama, Pharmacology and Chemistry, Subjects of the XIth All-Union Conference of Pharmacologists [in Russian], Izd. AMN SSSR (1965), p. 380.Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Zhuravlev and A. N. Gritsenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 250 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968