Solving statics problems of multilayer shells of revolution
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsStatic Problem Multilayer Shell Solve Static Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Alfutov and B. G. Popov, “Using operator matrices to calculate the three-layer cylindrical shells reinforced by ribs,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3, 74–80 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. L. Biderman, Mechanics of Thin-Walled Structures. Statics [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Bolotin and Yu. N. Novichkov, Mechanics of Multilayer Structures [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Novozhilov, Theory of Thin Shells [in Russian], Sudpromgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.B. G. Popov, “Symmetry properties of stability equations for shells of revolution,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mashinostr., No. 9, 9–13 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985