Wave function of an electron in a magnetic field in the rotator approximation
- 56 Downloads
The electron wave function is determined for the case in which only the orbital moment of the electron is quantized. It is shown that the radiation quantum corrections calculated on the basis of the resulting wave functions coincide, through squared terms in ħ, with the corresponding corrections obtained from the exact wave functions for an electron in a homogeneous magnetic field.
KeywordsRadiation Magnetic Field Wave Function Quantum Correction Electron Wave
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Sokolov and I. N. Ternov (editors), Synchrotron Radiation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Iogansen, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,36, 313 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Borisov and A. A. Matyukhin, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 9 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Sokolov and I. M. Ternov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,153, 1053 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.D. D. Ivanenko and A. A. Sokolov, Classical Field Theory [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.B. V. Kholomai and V. Ch. Zhukovskii, Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Univ., Fiz., No. 1 (1972).Google Scholar