Behavior of a vibrationally damped vessel containing a liquid under resonance conditions
- 15 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. F. Ganiev and V. O. Kononenko, The Vibrations of Solids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.R. F. Ganiev and V. V. Kholopova, “The nonlinear vibrations of a body containing a liquid and moving in three dimensions,” Prikl. Mekh.,11, No. 11, 65–77 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.R. F. Ganiev and V. V. Kholopova, “Connections between the motions of a solid containing a liquid in different planes,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, No. 2, 108–112 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Moiseev and V. V. Rumyantsev, Dynamics of a Body Containing Cavities Bearing a Liquid [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.G. S. Narimanov, “Motion of a vessel partially filled with liquid: correction for the large motion of the latter,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,21, No. 4, 513–524 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Narimanov, L. V. Dokuchaev, and I. A. Lukovskii, Nonlinear Dynamics of a Flying Vehicle Containing a Liquid [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991