Thermoelastic vibrations of a rectangular plate
- 41 Downloads
KeywordsRectangular Plate Thermoelastic Vibration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Boley and J. H. Weiner, Theory of Thermal Stresses [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Kovalenko, The Fundamentals of Thermal Conductivity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Kovalenko and V. G. Karnaukhov, “Vibrations of a circular plate induced by a thermal shocks,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk URSR, Ser. A, No. 2 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Larionov, “Solution of some dynamic problems in the theory of viscoelasticity by the method of averaging,” Mekh. Polimerov, No. 2 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Lykov, The Theory of Thermal Conductivity [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974