Algorithm for the solution of the problems of body heating during radiation heat transfer
- 21 Downloads
An algorithm is obtained that permits computation of the optimal metal heating mode in a furnace with minimum fuel consumption during radiation heat transfer.
KeywordsRadiation Heat Transfer Furnace Statistical Physic Fuel Consumption
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. M. Gol'dfarb and V. S. Ibryaev, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Chern. Metall., No. 1, 115–117 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.A. R. Kavaderov and Yu. A. Samoilovich, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., No. 7, 110–113 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.V. B. Kovalevskii, V. I. Panasyuk, and O. Yu. Sedlyako, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Energ. (1989). Dep. No. 3976-B89 in VINITI, June 14, 1989.Google Scholar
- 4.L. S. Pontryagin, et al. Mathematical Theory of Optimal Processes [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.G. P. Ivantsov, Heating of Metals [in Russian], Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Panasyuk and V. I. Panasyuk, Asymptotic Mainline Optimization of Control Systems [in Russian], Minsk (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991