Nonlinear exchange of mass between a gas and a liquid runoff film. 2. Asymptotic analysis
- 14 Downloads
We propose an asymptotic method for the solution of the problem concerned with the determination of the rate of nonlinear mass exchange between a gas and a runoff fluid film, when the process is limited to the transport of mass in the gaseous phase. We have derived equations for the distributions of velocities and concentrations both in the liquid and the gas. The results from asymptotic theory are compared with the results of numerical analysis and against the experimental data.
KeywordsExperimental Data Statistical Physic Gaseous Phase Mass Exchange Asymptotic Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chr. Boyadjiev,Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,59, No. 1, 92–98 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.Chr. Boyadjiev,Int. Chem. Eng.,11, No. 3, 470–474 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.Chr. Boyadjiev,Int. Chem. Eng.,11, No. 3, 457–464 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.Chr. Boyadjiev and L. Velchev,Teor. Osn. Khim. Tekhn.,5, 912–915 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.Chr. Boyadjiev and Pl. Mitev,Chem. Eng. J.,14, 225–228 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Chr. Boyadjiev and M. Piperova,Int. Chem. Eng.,11, No. 3, 479–487 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.Chr. Boyadjiev and N. L. Vulchanov,Int. J. Heat Mass Trans.,31, No. 4, 795–800 (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.P. L. Brian, J. E. Vivian, and D. C. Matiatos,AIChE J.,13, No. 1, 28–36 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Grassmann and G. Andres,Chem. Eng. Techn.,31, No. 3, 154–155 (1959).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. V. Fumer, Yu. V. Aksel'rod, V. V. Dil'man, and A. L. Lashkov,Teor. Osn. Khim. Tekhn.,5, No. 1, 134–136 (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.V. M. Ramm,Absorption of Gases [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar