Transition to film boiling of helium under stepped thermal loading
- 20 Downloads
The results of an experimental investigation of the transition to film boiling of helium under stepped thermal loading, obtained in a wide range of pressures, are presented.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Helium Experimental Investigation Thermal Loading
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. Tsukamoto and S. Kobayshi, “Transient heat-transfer characteristics of liquid helium,” J. Appl. Phys.,46, No. 3, 1359–1364 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.W. G. Steward, “Transient helium heat transfer. Phase I — Static coolent,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer,21, No. 7, 863–874 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.C. Schmidt, “Transient heat transfer and recovery behavior of superconductors,” IEEE Trans. Magn.,17, No. 1, 738–741 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Trokhachev, A. I. Kostenko, A. Yu. Kiretsky, and M. V. Zhelamsky, “On the transient heat transfer in liquid helium in narrow horizontal channels,” Cryogenics,21, No. 4, 216–218 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Vakhnenko, V. I. Deev, Yu. A. Kuz'min, and V. S. Kharitonov, “Working model of nonstationary heat outflow to liquid helium accompanying pulsed heating,” in: Computational-Theoretical and Experimental Investigations in the Thermophysics of Nuclear Reactions [in Russian], énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1983), pp. 31–36.Google Scholar
- 6.V. K. Andreev, V. I. Deev, and A. N. Savin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,48, No. 1, 16–18 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.V. K. Andreev, V. I. Deev, and V. I. Petrovichev, “Effect of pressure saturation on the critical heat flux accompanying boiling of helium in a large volume,” in: Problems in the Thermophysics of Nuclear Reactors [in Russian], No. 6, Atomizdat, Moscow (1977), pp. 53–55.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985