Conjugate heat-exchange problem in the flow of a stream of dissociated air over a blunt axisymmetric body
- 16 Downloads
An algorithm is constructed and the results of a numerical solution are presented for the conjugate problem of nonsteady heat exchange in the vicinity of the critical point of a blunt axisymmetric body during its interaction with a hypersonic airstream.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Heat Exchange Conjugate Problem Axisymmetric Body Nonsteady Heat
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Lykov, Heat and Mass Exchange [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Lykov and T. L. Perel'man, Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 6, Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Matula, “Comparison between exact and one-dimensional theories for incipient meltings”, ASME Pap. 65-WA/HT-53 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Motulevich, Physical Gasdynamics, Heat Exchange, and Thermodynamics of Gases at High Temperatures [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.W. H. Dorrance, Viscous Hypersonic Flow, McGraw-Hill, New York (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.B. M. Pankratov, O. M. Alifanov, A. A. Ivanov, and A. D. Markin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,24, No. 1 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Barsukov, V. D. Vilenskii, V. M. Paskonov, and V. I. Taratorin, Heat Exchange and Physical Gasdynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Samarskii, Introduction to the Theory of Difference Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.G. I. Marchuk, Methods of Computational Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Sib. Otd., Novosibirsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.A. S. Predvoditelev, Tables of Thermodynamic Properties of Air in the Temperature Range from 200 to 6000°K and in the Pressure Range from 10−3 to 103 atm [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR (1959).Google Scholar