Economic impact of introducing heat meters
Economic Aspects of Metrology
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Economic Impact
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.“A procedure (main assumptions) for determining the economic efficiency in the national economy of using a new technology, inventions, and cost-saving measures,” Ekonom. Gazeta, No. 10 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.Sectoral Procedures for Determining the Economic Efficiency of Developing, Producing, and Introducing a New Technology, Inventions, and Cost-Saving Measures [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.“New problems of metrology,” Izmer. Tekh., No. 11, 3 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A Manual for the Use of Closing Costs for Fuel and Electric Power [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.Metrological Standards for Measurement of Heat Energy Generated by Electric Power Stations and Enterprises with Hot-Water Heating Systems [in Russian], SPO Soyuztekhenergo, Moscow (1981)Google Scholar
- 6.E. Ya. Sokolov, Heat Generation and Heat Supply [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986