Method of calculating the flow of a vapor-drop mixture about bodies in the presence of fragmentation and vaporization effects
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Vaporization Effect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. M. Davidov and R. I. Nigmatulin, “Calculation of the motion of a heterogenous gas flow with drops or particles about bluff bodies,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,259, No. 1 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Yanenko, R. I. Nigmatulin, A. N. Papyrin, and V. M. Fomin, Supersonic Two-Phase Flows under Conditions of Particle Velocity Nonequilibrium [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Trunev and V. M. Fomin, “Motion of a two-phase flow of the gas-solid-particles type about bodies with allowance for erosion,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.T. R. Amanbaev and A. I. Ivandaev, “Structure of shock waves in two-phase mixtures of a gas with liquid drops,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Ivandaev, A. G. Kutushev, and R. I. Nigmatulin, “Gasdynamics of multiphase media,” Itogi Nauki Tekh. Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza,16 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.A. L. Gonor and V. Ya. Rivkind, “Dynamics of drops,” Itogi Nauki Tekh. Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza,17 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Ivandaev, “Evaluating characteristic times of the dynamic thermal interaction of phases in problems of the wave dynamics of gas suspensions,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2 (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.O. M. Belotserkovskii and Yu. M. Davydov, The Coarse-Particle Method in Gasdynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Gubaidullin, A. I. Ivandaev, and R. I. Nigmatulin, “Modification of the coarse-particle method for calculating nonsteady wave processes in multiphase disperse media,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Fiz.,17, No. 6 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989