Study of processes for complexing of acetylenic sulfones with aluminum bromide
- 16 Downloads
Employing the methods of IR spectroscopy, cryoscopy, and dialectrometric and calorimetric titrations, a study was made of the processes for the complexing of acetylenic sulfones with AlBr3. It was established that the complexes RSO2C≡CH·AlBr3 and RSO2C≡CH·2AlBr3 are formed in steps, with a coordination of the aluminum bromide via the oxygen atoms. The formation of the 1∶2 complex is accompanied by side processes.
We determined the values of the dipole moments and the −ΔH of the formed complexes, three of which (1∶2 composition) were isolated on a preparative scale.
KeywordsOxygen Aluminum Spectroscopy Sulfone Bromide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Laba, M. K. Polievktov, E. N. Prilezhaeva, and S. G. Mairanovskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2149 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.E. N. Gur'yanova and I. P. Gol'dshtein, Zh. Organ. Khim., 2149 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.I. P. Gol'dshtein, E. N. Gur'yanova, and I. R. Karpovich, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,39, 932 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Plotnikov, I. A. Sheka, and Z. Ya. Yankelevich, Zh. Organ. Khim.,9 868 (1939).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Fischer and O. Ralfs, Z. Anorg. Allgem. Chem.,205, 1 (1932).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Puchkova, E. N. Gur'yanova, R. R. Shifrina, and K. A. Kocheshkov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,207, 886 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Puchkova, E. N. Gur'yanova, V. I. Laba, and E. N. Prilezhaeva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 462 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.I. Lindqvist, Inorganic Adduct Molecules of Oxo Compounds, Springer-Verlag (1963), p. 74.Google Scholar