Distribution of vibrational energy in a binary reactive mixture of molecular gases in a field of resonance laser radiation
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Mathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Laser Radiation Industrial Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Stupochenko, “On the shift in chemical equilibrium upon disruption of the Maxwell distribution,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4, 103 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.B. F. Gordiets, A. I. Osipov, V. Ya. Panchenko, and R. V. Khokhlov, “Dissociation of polyatomic molecules in a laser radiation field,” in: Summaries of Reports Presented at the Seventh All-Union Conference on Coherent and Nonlinear Optics [in Russian], Izd. Mosk. Univ., Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.B. F. Gordiets, A. I. Osipov, and V. Ya. Panchenko, “Kinetics of the dissociation— three-particle recombination process initiated by IR laser radiation,” in: Summaries of Reports of Second All-Union Conference on Photochemistry [in Russian], Izd. Mosk. Univ., Moscow (1974); “Isotope distribution in collisional chemical reactions with selective excitation of vibrations of gas molecules by laser radiation,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.B. F. Gordiets, A. I. Osipov, and V. Ya. Panchenko, “Kinetics of nonequilibrium dissociation of molecules with cascade excitation of vibrations by laser radiation,” Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,65, No. 3, 894 (1973); “Kinetics of dissociation of molecules under the action of laser radiation with a frequency which is a multiple of the frequency of the molecular vibrations,” Preprint Fiz. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 28 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Stupochenko, S. A. Losev, and A. I. Osipov, Relaxation Processes in Shock Waves [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.B. F. Gordiets, A. I. Osipov, E. V. Stupochenko, and L. A. Shelepin, “Molecular lasers and vibrational relaxation in gases,” Usp. Fiz. Nauk,108, No. 4, 655 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.B. F. Gordiets, Sh. S. Mamedov, and L. A. Shelepin, “Vibrational kinetics of anharmonic oscillators under essentially nonequilibrium conditions,” Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,67, No. 4, 1287 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Osipov, “Relaxation of vibrational energy in a binary mixture of diatomic gases,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1 (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Arkhipov, N. G. Basov, É. M. Belenov, B. N. Duvanov, E. P. Markin, and A. N. Oraevskii, “Excitation of nonpolar molecules through forced combination scattering,” Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz., Pis'ma Red.,16, No. 8, 469 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978