Waves in a unidrectional fiber composite of regular structure
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsFiber Composite Regular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Guz', N. A. Shul'ga, I. Yu. Babich, et al., Mechanics of Composites, Vol. 2, Dynamics and Stability of Materials [in Russian], Nauk. Dumka, Kiev (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Guz' and V. T. Golovchan, Diffraction of Elastic Waves in Multiply Connected Bodies [in Russian], Nauk. Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. T. Golovchan and M. G. Girya, "Propagation of elastic shear waves in a fiber composite," Mekh. Kompoz. Mater., No. 1, 146–149 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. T. Golovchan, "Shear waves in fiber composites," Dopov. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 7, 33–36 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Fikhtengol'ts, Course in Differential and Integral Calculus, Vol. 2, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.V. T. Golovchan, "Diffraction of a longitudinal wave on an infinite row of circular holes in an elastic plate," Prikl. Mekh.,7, No. 4, 74–81 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996