Elastic deformation of rubbing surfaces
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Radchik, collection: Increasing Machine Wear Resistance and Service Life [in Russian], Mashgiz, 229–236, 1953.Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Radchik and V. S. Radchik, DAN SSSR, 119, no. 5, 933–935, 1958.Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Evdokimov, V. S. Radchik, and A. S. Radchik, DAN SSSR, 128, no. 5, 921–923, 1959.Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Evdokimov, Nauchn. zapiski OPI, “Strength calculations in the design of machine parts,” 36, 99–104, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.V. D. Evdokimov, DAN SSSR, 142, no. 2, 322–325, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Kragel'skii, “Friction between dry surfaces,” Proceedings of the All-Union Conference on Friction and Machine Wear [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, 1, 1939.Google Scholar
- 7.I. V. Kragel'skii and I. E. Vinogradova, Friction Coefficients [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow, 1962.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1966