Using blast-furnace slag in ceramic melts
Science Aids Ceramic Industry
- 21 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Grigor'ev et al., in: Structural Materials, Parts, and Products [in Russian], Budivel'nik, Kiev (1968), p. 140.Google Scholar
- 2.L. P. Chernyak, Sintering and Properties of Ceramic Products [in Russian], Znanie, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. L. Balkevich, Technical Ceramics [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3a.P. P. Budnikov and Yu. E. Pivinskii, New Ceramic Materials [in Russian], Znanie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Nalimov and N. A. Chernova, Statistical Methods in Planning Extremal Experiments [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982