The processes, characteristics and tendencies of urban development in China
Human Geography in China
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsUrban Development Small City Commodity Exchange Zhujiang River Delta Commodity Economy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chao Xiqing: A brief account of China's urban planning for the past 30 years. 1984.Google Scholar
- Zhang Xian-en: New cities founded after liberation. Geographical Knowledge 6 (1983)Google Scholar
- Zhou Yi-xing: New cities in the Map of China. Geographical Knowledge 3 (1985)Google Scholar
- Hu Kai-hua et al.: Statistical problems of China's urban population. Population and Economy 3 (1984)Google Scholar
- Year-book of China's urban statistics, 1985.Google Scholar
- Statistical Year-book of China, 1985.Google Scholar
- A handbook on the data of China's urban population, Ministry of Public Security, 1985.Google Scholar
- A booklet on the administrative regionalism of the People's Republic of China.Google Scholar
- Communique of the State Council, 1984–1985.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1990