Microbiological hydroxylation of 16α, 17α-dimethylprogesterone
- 20 Downloads
1. The 11α-hydroxylation of 16α, 17α-dimethylprogesterone has been effected by the strain ofRhizopus nigricans VNIKhFI-7 with a yield of hydroxy derivative of 61%.
2. In the transformation an unidentified dihydroxy compound is formed together with the 11α-hydroxy-16α, 17α-dimethylprogesterone.
KeywordsAmmonium Nitrate Magnesium Sulfate Novi Proges Hydroxy Derivative
- 1.V. I. Maksimov, F. A. Lur'i, and L. S. Morozova, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,33, 1666 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Suvorov, Med. Prom. SSSR, No. 3, 22 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Timofeeva, O. S. Madaeva, E. G. Gusakova, N. F. Kovylkina, N. I. Men'shova, and V. M. Novikova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Biol., No. 6, 712 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Ryzhkova, K. N. Gabinskaya, V. F. Shner, and N. N. Suvorov, Mikrobiol. Prom. SSSR, No. 2, 23 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.N. Bhacca and D. Williams, Applications of NMR Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry, Holden-Day, San Francisco (1964).Google Scholar