Structural investigations of the phospholipids of seeds of the cotton plant of the variety “Tashkent-1”
- 17 Downloads
1. The results of the study of the products of acid hydrolysis confirm the structures of the phosphatidylcholines, phosphatidylethanolamines, and phosphatidylinositols of the seeds of the cotton plant of the variety “Tashkent-1.”
2. By the enzymatic hydrolysis of these fractions of phospholipids, the position distribution of the fatty acids in them have been determined and the lyso compounds have been characterized.
3. The diglyceride composition of the phosphatidylcholines, phosphatidylethanolamines, and phosphatidylinositols have been calculated.
KeywordsPhosphatidylcholine Phosphatidylethanolamine Cotton Plant Snake Venom Position Distribution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Folch, M. Lees, and J. H. Sloane-Stanley, J. Biol. Chem.,226, 497 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.M. U. Babaev, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 417 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Shustanova, A. U. Umarov, and A. L. Markman, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 137 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.A. L. Markman, T. V. Chernenko, and A. U. Umarov, Prikl. Biokhim. i Mikrobiol.,5, 616 (1969).Google Scholar