The structure of the phospholipids of the cotton plant and the position specificity of their fatty acids
- 23 Downloads
1. The structure of the main groups of phospholipids isolated from the seed kernels of the thin-fibered cotton plant of variety S-6029 has been studied.
2. The fatty-acid compositions and the position distributions of the fatty acids have been determined, and from the results the possible molecular compositions of the phosphatidylcholines, phosphatidylethanolamines, and phosphatidylinositols have been calculated.
KeywordsCotton Plant Molecular Composition Seed Kernel Position Distribution Ethylene Succinate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Sh. Isamukhamedova, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, L. A. Shustanova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 653 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.É. V. Dyatlovitskaya, T. I. Torekhovskaya, and L. D. Bergel'son, Biokhimiya,34, 177 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Shustanova, A. U. Umarov, and A. L. Markman, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 137 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.A. L. Markman, T. V. Chernenko, and A. U. Umarov, Prikl. Biokhim. Mikrobiol.,5, 616 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.Preparative Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Shustanova, A. U. Umarov, and A. L. Markman, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 1 (1971).Google Scholar