Electrophoretic preparation of antimonic acid film
- 36 Downloads
Electrophoretic preparation has been studied to develop a useful method for the deposition of proton-conductive antimonic acid. The substrate used was ITO-glass coated with a tungsten trioxide thin film and was operated mainly as the anode. Antimonic acid powder, which had been ground beforehand with a ball mill, was dispersed in acetone to prepare the suspension. For preparation of a suitable depositing suspension, ammonium hydroxide and amyl alcohol were effective as the first and second additive, respectively. The applied voltage and time were found to be important factors for the formation of smooth and adhesive films. The amount of deposit or the film thickness was controlled by regulating the quantity of electricity or time.
KeywordsPolymer Alcohol Ammonium Thin Film Acetone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.O. Nakamura, T. Kodama, I. Ogino andY. Miyake,Chem. Lett. (1979) 17.Google Scholar
- 3.N. Miura, Y. Ozawa, N. Yamazoe andT. Seiyama,ibid. (1980) 1275.Google Scholar
- 4.N. Matsudaira, K. Fukuyoshi, Y. Yorimoto, Y. Ikeda andK. Yoshida, in Proceedings of the Third International Display Research Conference, Japan Display' 88. (Society for International Display (SID), 1983) p. 54.Google Scholar
- 6.N. fnMiura, Y. Ozawa andN. Yamazoe,Nippon Kagaku Kai Shi (1988) 1954.Google Scholar
- 10.K. Kuwabara, S. Ichikawa andK. Sugiyama,ibid. 135 (1988) 2432.Google Scholar
- 13.K. Kurosawa, T. Kishi andT. Nagai,Denki Kagaku 42 (1974) 32.Google Scholar