The change in the properties of fats on thermal treatment
- 19 Downloads
The fatty-acid composition of a mixture of cottonseed oil and mutton fat in a ratio of 1:1 before and after thermal treatment has been studied. It has been established that the mixture obtained is more resistant to the action of heat than cottonseed oil.
KeywordsSaturated Fatty Acid Secondary Oxidation Product Phosphatidylinositols Combine Material Uniform Ratio
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. T. Mirkhalikov, A. Abdurakhimov, and P. A. Artamonov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 13 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Zdobnov and L. N. Zaushitsina, “A study of mixtures of cottonseed oil and mutton fat used for frying,” Respublikanskii Mezhvedomstvennyi Nauchno-Tekhnicheskii Sbornik, Kiev,9, 150 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.M. N. Ismailov, Voprosy Pitaniya,6, 62 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Vereshchagin, S. V. Skvortsova, N. I. Ishkakov, Biokhimiya,28, No. 5, 868 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.Handbook of Methods of Investigating Fats [in Russian], Vol. 1 (1967), p. 433.Google Scholar