NMR spectra of natural coumarin derivatives III. Dihydrofurocoumarins and dihydropyranocoumarins
- 60 Downloads
1. The NMR spectra of 27 dihydrofurocoumarins and dihydropyranocoumarins have been studied.
2. A number of laws have been found which are of interest for the purposes of the structural analysis of the dihydrofurocoumarins and dihydropyranocoumarins.
KeywordsDihydrofuran Dihydropyran Erroneous Assignment Marmesin Dihydrofuran Ring
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. E. Perel'son, Yu. N. Sheinker, G. P. Syrova, and K. F. Turchin, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,6, 6 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.M. E. Perel'son, Yu. N. Sheinker, and G. P. Syrova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,7, 576 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.M. E. Perel'son, A. V. Tutkevich, Yu. N. Sheinker, and N. P. Gambaryan, Teoret. Éksperim. Khim.,2, 575 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.M. E. Perel'son and Yu. N. Sheinker, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,5, 104 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Emsley, J. Feeney, and L. Sutcliffe, High-Resolution NMR Spectroscopy, Pergamon Press, Oxford, Vol. 1 (1965).Google Scholar